In this article, we are going to share complete details and easiest tricks to change IMEI number on Android devices.Recently we have found a lot of tricks on the internet for change IMEI number but most of them are now useless and not working. We know that there are lots of advantage and disadvantage of changing IMEI number but sometimes we have to change for getting some extra benefits from our device. This is the reason we are here going to share complete details so how I can read user can change the IMEI number of their devices.
There are some amazing methods to change IMEI number but user has to root the device. So we have found some amazing method by using that user can easily change IMEI number of Android device without root and also we are going to mention here the best and working methods for changing IMEI number with root on Android device.
What is an IMEI number
The full name of IMEI number is international mobile equipment identity which is a serial number 4 Unique Identification of a mobile and a smartphone. Every mobile manufacturer company provides a 15 digit unique number which can see it on Android phone below the battery or on the mobile phones packing box. IMEI number helps us to find our mobile phone if it is stolen or it prevents to use our phone by someone. This is the reason that we do not recommend you to change your IMEI number but still, sometimes there is the situation so we have to change these numbers, for this situation we are going to share this article.
Why we need to change IMEI number
As we already said that changing IMEI number can change the identity of your mobile phone. But there are lots of application which use IMEI number for verifying on your phone so if you have used any application on your smartphone and you want to use it again then you can’t do it put this situation you have to change your IMEI number and after that, you can use a new application.
How to change Android IMEI number without root
For changing IMEI number of Android device without root user have to use any root application. There are lots of application available on Google Play Store for Android devices but you have to use the best application for easy work so here we are going to say how to use the best application for change IMEI number of Android device without root.
- First, you have to download mobile Uncle app from Google Play Store.
- Now open this application on your Android device
- Now enable engineer mode by selecting engineer mode>> engineer mode(MTK).
- Now scroll down in the app and tape on CDS information.
- here you will see radio information option.
- You will see through action there and you have to select “Phone 2” Option.
- After that you will see an option like AT+.
- Now you have to provide your 15 digit IMEI number on next option.
- Now you have to click on send at command option.
- Now you have to restart your Android device and you will get a new IMEI number on your Android smartphone.
So for the people who want to change IMEI number without root then this is one of the best method and application which help us to change this number.
How to Change IMEI number of root device
For Change IMEI number of a rooted device you have to keep in mind that you have already rooted your device and you have to install a Framework which is called Xposed framework on your device if you have not install Xposed Framework on your Android device then you have to install it on your device and after that you can proceed for next option and follow the given step by step guide.
- First, write down your original IMEI number because in this process you will be asked for your original IMEI number so you have to provide that.
- If you don’t know how to get original IMEI number then you need to dial *#6# and you will get your IMEI number immediately.
- Now open the Xposed installer application and click mark on the IMEI changer app.
- Now you have to restart your Android device for reboot your Xposed installer.
- When your device restart you have to open IMEI change and you have to provide your real IMEI number in front IMEI option.
- Now click on change your IMEI number and after that click on apply option and you will get a new IMEI number on your device.
- Now you will see that there is a new IMEI number in current IMEI number box on IMEI changer application.
- Now if you want to Get a New IMEI number, you have to click on confirm and reboot your Android device.
- Congratulation your IMEI number is successfully changed if you want to check what is your new IMEI number then you can again dial *#6# and you will get your IMEI number immediately.
Here we have shared a complete detailed article for the people who want to change their IMEI number on Android device. After lots of experiment for change IMEI number on Android device we have the best and working methods for root and without root. These are the universal methods friend full procedure to rewrite IMEI number on Android device and tablets you have to use given application and software change your IMEI number. If any of your. Android device user friend needs to change their IMEI number then you can share this article with your friends on your social media account like Twitter and Facebook, And if you are facing problem in using our given methods and changing IMEI number then you can tell us in comment box we will give you instant solution.
Other Applications Which are helpful for Change IMEI number of an Android Device.
Xposed Framework, Donkey Guard App, HideMyRoot App, RootCloak App, IMEI Changer App, mobile Uncle app.