ASUS product registration: If you are a newbie and confused about how to register your ASUS Products online then we are providing you some of Best steps for ASUS product registration. These steps will help you to understand the process for “How to properly register your ASUS Products on ASUS website”.
Meanwhile, Whenever we purchase any ASUS product from Online Shopping websites or Offline ways, then Seller generally suggest you for registration or registering the product with ASUS officially. ASUS products be like any Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Mobile etc! Your Registration of ASUS notebook / ASUS mobile / ASUS computer is not at all compulsory but it will raise your Customer Service experience.
It will be always helpful whenever you contact ASUS customer care number for your Product complaint and support in the future. Just need of your registration information and all will automatically done within few mins. One of the major benefits, Customer Care executives quickly identifies your product by just your registration number and even you don’t need to tell other information to them. They will automatically identifies your name and other benefits as like you recieve email updates after registering details about products such as Notebook.
You can active the alerts so that it can improvise your user experience. It only takes a few minutes if you will go to the process of Registering your ASUS notebook online. It also saves you from the troubling of mailing in a registration form. One of the important factors is unregistered users cannot access to support forums, and You can easily get access to support forums after registration process.
How to register ASUS products (Notebook, Mobile) Warranty online?
Follow the below steps to make ASUS Product Registration:
Step 1# Register for an ASUS free account.
First of all, you’ll need the ASUS account before registering your ASUS products. So, we’ve provided you the ASUS account registration page (Click here to Visit) and fill up all the details, which are required. One more thing, you need to follow in order to register your ASUS Products as like ASUS Notebook online. You must visit the ASUS Member registration site for becoming a registered member of ASUS. Below you will find all the details, which you’ve to fill up the link ASUS product registration page:
- ASUS Account (Enter your Email Address as GMAIL / YAHOO MAIL / HOTMAIL / Any other) [Create a user_name and password. Your user name is the email address you want to associate with your product.]
- Enter and Re-enter your password (2 times password required). [Your password should be a combination of letters and numbers.]
- Select your Country/Region from the dropdown menu (As example INDIA / MUMBAI). [Don’t forget to Fill in your personal details. You are required to provide your name, phone number and address.]
- Choose your Date of Birth Year from first Dropdown menu and date from second dropdown menu.
- Enter Verification code (Captcha code) which you will see in the image. [Enter the CAPTCHA code and check the “Authorization Agreement” box. Click “OK” to submit your registration. The online survey you are asked to fill out next is optional. If you do not want to fill it out, close the window after the agreement.]
- Select or Tick Mark the both check boxes (Terms and Conditions and Asus Newsletters), if you don’t like to receive ASUS product updates then uncheck the second check box. [Select the electronic newsletters you would like to receive. If you do not want to receive any, do not check any boxes.]
- Finally, Click on Sign Up button.
-The next thing you will see is “Congratulations! Your basic information has already been authenticated”. That simply means that you have successfully Signed-up for the ASUS account successfully. But but but…You need to verify your email account with which you have signed up for your ASUS account. Now access.i.e login to the account with which you just signed up.i.e.registered with ASUS.
What is ASUS Product Register Program? (from ASUS)
- In order to protect your rights on your product, please register the product within one month after purchase day.
Step 2# Don’t forget to Verify your Email Account with which you have Signed up for ASUS product
After clicking on verifying link you’ll be redirected to your mail account. If you are already sign in then that particular verifying email will open in front of you. Otherwise, you’ve sign in on your mail account. In short process, click on the ASUS email message and click on “Click here to complete registration” link , after Login to email account. Hence, Your ASUS registration has been completed.
Click the activation link in your email. In order to access the site to register your ASUS notebook, you must activate your account. You will be directed to a registration page to register your notebook. Click on “Click here to complete registration” to register. Now your ASUS registration has been completed.
Step 3# Fill your Profile details and information:
Next step is to Login to your ASUS account by using your email address and password. You must complete Profile page by filling all the required information (Click here to go to login page).
- Enter your Last name and First name and also your Pet/Nick Name. For Eg if your name is Mahesh Shah then enter Shah in your Last name and Mahesh as your First name and you can create nick name M_shah or similar looking that is easy to comprehend. Or you can include numbers as well as with nickname if you wish.
- Select your Gender Male or Female and choose date of birth Year from first Dropdown menu and date from second dropdown menu (it will be automatically selected because you have already filled this before).
- Now Fill your Address and contact details: Country (Automatically selected), City, Post/Zip code (Pin Code), Address, Phone and mobile number.
- Select Education, Profession, Computer Literacy from the drop down list.
- Now you entered your profile information. So now you can Click on “Submit” Button.
You have successfully completed your Profile information in ASUS account.
Step 4# Register Your Product
After completion of Step 1 , Step 2 and Step 3, you need to register your ASUS product now. ASUS product can be any as example Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Mobile and any other product. It’s the final step for you. Now you’ll have to enter your product information. Choose your product type and name from the drop down menus. Enter the required information about the notebook’s seller just as given below:
- On the 1st step, you’ve to Click on Product Registration link available below to my support option panel on left. Or, if you have already logged in to your ASUS account then Click here to visit Product Registration page.
- Now you’ve to Enter the product Serial Number in the Serial Number box. For finding this number at the product box, you have to check backside of the product or the base of the product. Get more information and complete details about how to find Serial Number of your product read this : How to find ASUS product serial number.
- After entering the correct serial number in box, it will automatically identify your Product Type and Product Name.
- Now, it’s the important one. You’ve to Choose Product ownership: Personal or Organization. If you have purchased your product for personal use then choose Personal radio button, if you have bought this for business purpose then choose Organization.
- Finally, Enter your Seller information which is known as: Reseller name, Reseller Address, Reseller Phone number and Product purchase date.
- Click on Submit button. But make sure you’ve filled up all the information.
- Wow! On Next page you’ll receive Register Successfully! message, click on OK button.
Files installed by ASUS Product Register Program
- dsetup.dll (by Microsoft) – Microsoft® DirectX for Windows® (Direct driver preloader)
- dsetup32.dll (by Microsoft) – Microsoft® DirectX pour Windows® (Programme d’installation de DirectX – 32 bits)
- dxsetup.exe – Installation de Microsoft DirectX
- gfwlclient.resources.dll (by Microsoft®) – Microsoft® Games for Windows® – LIVE
- xliveservices.resources.dll (by Microsoft®)
Now, the Asus Product registration has been successfully completed by you. Feel free to ask Any Problem regarding to registration of ASUS product via comment box and let me help you!