Every day we download something from the internet but I’m stuck in a download mode fix the error in downloading do not turn off target. this is an error message that appears mainly on Samsung device but still, lots of people reports about did they are getting the unexpected error with the error of downloading do not turn off target and they want the solution of them.
In the first time, it is not like the message will go when we download some files but most of the time it appears for a long time and that is the sign that your device from where has been tampered with and this is not only the calls for this error.Most of the people affected areas they have reported that they have been messed up so badly that it could not successfully would up to the home screen and the factory mode is automatically and applied and lots of files and data with FS folder are missing. and this situation we can say that we need the permanent solution of download do not turn off target error on the smartphones.
we have tasted some amazing ways to resolve the error download do not turn off the target. so in this article, we are going to say How Samsung uses in to solve this problem on Galaxy S5 and other smartphones. Galaxy S5 is the device which is mostly affected by this error.
The Method Number First: For Samsung user only
if you’re stuck in the downloading do not turn off target error by mistake using your Samsung device like Samsung Galaxy S4 Samsung Galaxy S5 Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S7. If you are using any of these Smartphones and you are getting the problem downloading do not turn off the target then you can do it by following this given steps.
- first, you have to be on the screen where downloading do not turn off the target error is coming.
- Now you have to press and hold the power button + the home button + the volume button together.
- you have to press all these three buttons at the same time and hold them.
- in the little bit I’m the screen will go black and after that you can release all these buttons.
- now your device will automatically reboot.
- if your device is not automatically rebooted then you can use the power button yourself and you can you put your device.
buy this way most of the uses which are using Samsung devices can get rid out of download do not turn off the target error. we suggest you try this method with the customer and if you are still getting the problem then you can try this second method.
Method number 2 Reboot Your Device
most of the things that they can remove the SIM card and SD card and when the report their mobile phone it will you would normally when did put the battery back in but not always.
the phone does not always put in factory mode so if the EPF partition was totally corrupted then the phone will automatically goes into that promote.
in this case, you should have to try tribute their phone but it is advisable that they’re to reboot in safe mode and backup all of their data for the master reset because they can get all their data back if there’s any factory default.
you have to report using safe mode for open the same mode turn off your device and after that press and hold the power key.
When the logo of your phone If here on your mobile phone screen you have to release the power key. and immediately hold the volume down key.
now your phone is restart you have to hold the volume down key until your device finish the restarting.
now you will see the safe mode option in the bottom left corner of your screen.
now one and go for master reset for get out of this problem.
Method number 3 clear cache partition
we have shared to working methods already for fixing the error downloading do not turn off target. but if you still facing the same problem then you can try by wiping the cache partition of your Android device.
and if you are facing the same problem with your laptop or PC then you can try a software which is named reimage plus software. by using this software you can sleep position and replace corrupt and missing files on your PC. this software is working in most of the cases.
For Clear Cache on Android Follow These steps
- power of your device.
- if holding the power button is not working then you can try power off by removing your battery. now you can try simulated let it is connected by holding volume key down and power button until the screen goes off.
- Now press and hold volume up key plus home button plus power button.
- you have to press all three buttons at the same time.
- when your Android system recovery screen abs you can release all three water.
- now there will be a option why the name of wipe cache partition.
- you can use volume up and down key for go up and down in this option.
- Press the power button for select any option.
- now wait for the process complete. when the process is complete use the volume key to select reboot system now and click on the power button.
- in sometime your device will restart and you will be able to use it normally.
so this is the clear cache partition option for Android users if you are getting the problem downloading do not turn off the target then I am sure you will be able to fix this problem by using any of these three methods.
If you are also Android user or the Samsung Android user and facing the problem which is downloading do not turn off the target and stuck on your smartphone, and find any good solution of this error. in this article, we have already shared 3 working methods for fixing the problem which is called downloading do not turn off the target.
you can try any of these three methods and you will be able to troubleshoot your problem and you can use your device normally after that.
if you think your Samsung user friends need this article then you can share this article with your friends on your social media not like Twitter and Facebook. And if you are not able to use any of the method which we have mentioned in the article that you Can tell us in comment box we will give you ithe Instant solution.