Mobile phones are an integral part of our life and in today’s time, it’s not simply just a mobile phone, but our personal identity as it contains almost every personal detail right from our bank passwords to social media accounts and much more. Therefore, it becomes essential to backup data somewhere so that it’s safe and you can retrieve it whenever required. The downside is that backing up data especially in iOS devices sometimes become confusing.
Apple has iTunes through which you can transfer files between devices and Mac but at times, it becomes a lot complicated to use the software. In such occasions, EaseUS Mobimover comes to the rescue! It’s one of the best alternative to iTunes which is a lot easier to understand and use. It will help you perform transfers in between your devices and computer. One can easily transfer files like movies, photos, music, contacts, and much more. The best part is that the EaseUS Mobimover is totally free to use. It’s a great option to backup your essential information to some other safe place or location.
EaseUS Mobimover Features :
Let’s take a look in brief on what all things the software can perform :
- Easily perform transfer of information from your old iPad/iPhone to the new or vice versa.
- Easily share your iPhone data with other iOS devices.
- Free up your iPhone storage or add into it.
- Backup your essential iOS device data to a computer for emergency cases or situations.
Steps To Use EaseUS Mobimover :
It’s very easy to use EaseUS Mobimover. In just few steps, you can get your work done with the software.
1) Download EaseUS Mobimover from the official website for your Mac or Windows device. The software is completely free to download and install on your device.
2) Connect the device to the computer
3) Once your device is connected, you will be greeted with a screen where you have to click on Transfer by 1-Click and proceed by choosing the device you want to transfer to/from.
4) Browse through the files that you want to transfer from iPhone and select them. At the same time, you can also choose files or different folders that you want to transfer to iPhone.
5) Confirm the data that you have selected for transfer purpose and finally end the process by clicking on the transfer button.
PROS & CONS OF EASEUS MOBIMOVER :
- It makes it possible to selectively copy information between iOS device and computer
- It has option to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
- Easy process to transfer files between two iOS devices.
- The software allows editing, deleting and creating of files and folders. Just like a file explorer!
- It has support for transfer of files of more than 11 types
- It isn’t possible to rebuild iTunes library
- ITunes needs to be present before transfer of files.
- It also has a paid version to it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Q1) Is EaseUS Mobimover Totally Free To Use?
Mobimover has two versions, one is the free version and another one is the paid version. Free version almost has everything right from copying and transfering of files between devices to management of iPhone. On the other side, the paid version includes few extra features like online technical support and free lifetime upgrades. The license code will enable your lifetime access.
Q2) Is the Software Totally Safe To Use?
EaseUS Softwares have been there in the market since a very long time. EaseUS has a lot of respect and recognition in the indstury and for sure such a big company wouldn’t like to affect its business and goodwill by providing you softwares with viruses or malwares.
The EaseUS Mobimover software includes real-time technical support in the paid version which ensures that all your queries and doubts are meet by the team.
Personal Opinion :
When compared with iTunes, EaseUS Mobimover surely has an upper hand as it enables you to selectively perform transferring of files. The company boasts that it’s the world’s first such software. If it’s to be true, then we salute the work and efforts that have gone to create such an amazing software.
On the other side, when the software is compared with other similar programs and iOS file Managers which aren’t that popular maybe due to less of marketing, we come to know that they are somewhat better in terms of features. But if we have to conclude, then EaseUS Mobimover can actually be given a try as it has the features that can make an iOS user life easier and ultimately stop facing with the downsides of iTunes. More information, please visit EaseUS Software
We hope that you found the EaseUS Mobimover review helpful. The software is good and easy to use. It should definitely be given a try once! Till then, share the post with your friends and if you have doubts then let us know in the comments section below.