iPhone is one of the most popular mobile brand product which has been used all around the world. iPhone from Apple has lots of features and version. And we know that iTunes is an official app for download application from Apple for iOS devices. lots of people try to connect iTunes with their iPhone on using Windows computer and they get an error “iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response” was received from the device This is the reason we have seen lots of queries about iTunes could not connect to this iPhone on different iPhone forums all around the world.
Many forums like Reddit and other people are sharing issue with iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Recently we have seen that a user Proton read it that he has updated is iPhone 7 to iOS 11 and after that, he is getting an error “ iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device”.
Most of the iPhone users to face this problem don’t know what to do and how to deal with this situation and they want a permanent solution of this problem this is the reason that people Search on internet for how to fix iTunes could not connect to iPhone and iPad because of invalid response. if you are also iPhone user and want to solution of this problem then you can follow this given guide.
Also read: Fix Olpair Kodi Stream Authorization Error
How to Fix: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone
1. Update your iPhone to latest iOS version
most of the time this type of error with iPhone and iTunes come because people use outdated iOS version so first, you need to upgrade your iOS version with the latest. If you want to update iOS version that you have to follow the easy steps for the easy update.
Follow These Steps first,
- Open your iPhone and click on settings>> general>> software update.
- Now click on download and install option.
- Yes, you need to enter your password.
- After entering pthe assword you will see a pop up and you have to click on every button.
- Now the latest version of iOS will automatically restart downloading on your iPhone.
After completing the download of iOS latest version you should have to restart your iPhone device because of this latest iOS version will start is mostly working on your iPhone and you can try connecting iTunes with your iPhone without any issue.
2. Update Your iPhone driver
most of the work of connecting iPhone device with iTunes or any other device like the computer or any other iPhone complete using the iPhone driver. you need it correct and latest up to date driver to successfully connect your iPhone with iTunes and also you can connect your iPhone using Windows. if your driver has been outdated then you have to update them as soon as possible.
if you want an automatic download of all of the other outdated drivers on your iPhone without doing any manual work because find the outdated driver manually can be a lots of time consuming task. so here we are going to say about a software which help you to easily find outdated iPhone driver and you can easily update them.
there is a software which name is driver easy which is available free and proposed version. if you want to update only drivers of your iPhone device then you can use the free version please one month money back guarantee option. you have to follow these given steps for download and use of driver easy software.
Follow These Steps first,
- Click on the download and install driver easy software on your iPhone device.
- Now running driver scan and click on “scan now” button.
- After that driver, easy software with it can your computer and detect all the driver which Are outdated.
- Now you will see “update button popup” Click on it.
- If you want to update all of your iPhone drivers then you can click on the update button.
- All the outdated iPhone drivers will automatically start the download on your iPhone.
after that, all this driver will automatically install with the great version of all the drivers. and after that, you can try by connecting your iPhone with iTunes and you will see your iPhone is mostly connecting with iTunes.
How to Fix: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone Because of Invalid Response
Here we are going to sale a step-by-step guide and also lots of features and things which you can follow while connecting your iPhone device with iTunes.
- First, you not to take a copy of your iTunes backup.
- Now you have to try by a different USB cable.
- If the USB cable is OK then you have to try by changing the USB port.
- You can try why to reboot your iPhone and restart your computer.
- You can try by resetting your network settings.
- Setting>> general>> reset>> reset network settings.
- Make sure that your iPhone would not locked when connecting unlock it with the password for touch id.
- You can try why hard reset your iPhone you can hard reset your iPhone by press and hold both sleep and home button at the same time.
- You can try while rebooting your lockdown folder.
these are the basic steps which we have applied to backup and restore iPhone and iPad. and after that, you will be able to connect iTune with your iPhone. This is one of the permanent solution of “How to Fix: iTunes Could Not Connect to the iPhone Because of invalid Response” error.
if you are an iPhone user and you are facing problem while connecting to iPhone with iTunes. How to Fix: iTunes Could Not Connect to this iPhone Because Invalid Response is the most popular and most common issue when an iPhone user wants to connect iPhone with iTunes. in which article we have submitted some working and left test method by using that user can easily connect there iPhone with iTunes.
if you think any of your iPhone uusersneed this article about iTunes Could Not Connect to This iPhone then you can save this article with your friends on your social media account like Twitter and Facebook. and if you are iPhone user and facing any problem in using any of the given messaging you can tell that can comment box we will give you ithe nstant solution.