To stay safe online is now an important issue to think. Nowadays there are many web-based tools to communicate with other. Among them, WhatsApp is well-known and easy to use an app. Everyone uses this app to send message or photos easily. About 1 billion users use WhatsApp as a social messaging application.
So, scammers are waiting to hack all these accounts to get all the information. There are WhatsApp tracking tools like WhatsApp sniffer, mSPY, etc. these tools were invented for good reasons, but as you know, there are pros and cons of every tool. Here you will know how to prevent WhatsApp hacking.
Ways to keep WhatsApp safe
These hackers are smart and know different ways to hack any WhatsApp account. It is alarming but not impossible. Here are some cool WhatsApp safety tips that keep WhatsApp account secure:
- After using WhatsApp, practice the habit to log out from your device. This little habit saves a lot. Your all-important information will stay protected.
- Number cloning and hacking are easy for any hackers. Thanks to WhatsApp developer that they have introduced two-factor verification. By this, your WhatsApp will stay safe and secured. To enable this setting, you have to go to the security settings -account- two-step verification. You can also add your email address to get the confirmation link to double your security. A pin number also can be added to secure.
- WhatsApp works with a registered mobile number. So, anyone can text you and get your profile picture with ease. To prevent your photo from getting viral, go to privacy settings and restrict the profile photo to “my contacts or no one”. This will keep your photo safe.
- Anytime and anywhere you can lose your phone. As we all have smartphones, so it is easy to get access and take all the important information’s, so when you face this incident, immediately log in to your social accounts form other mobile and deactivate them, especially WhatsApp account. You can send an email to WhatsApp support desk about your phone lost.
- Getting scam texts is a normal thing. You must avoid all these scam texts. These texts are designed to trap you and take all the private information from you.
- When you take photos with your smartphone, it is obvious that the photos will go to the gallery. But sometimes some photos are too much confidential to share in the gallery. If you want to keep the photos secret, you have to create a file”nomedia” in the file manager. By this, your photos will stay hidden.
In this tech world and the current digital world, we have to keep our eye and ear to stay safe from the online hackers. WhatsApp is an app that everyone loves to use and also very simple to get hacked as there are many spy tools like WhatsApp sniffer or flexispy. So, you have to know how to keep the WhatsApp safe form the hackers. Follow the tips and stay safe.