Find my iPhone allows users to remotely track their iPhone from lost stolen and misplaced. find my iPhone option working on every single iOS device from Apple like iPhone iPad iPod touch or Mac computer. whoever using this find my iPhone option can track their iPhone whenever that phone got any internet connectivity. this application can assist in remotely wiping your information so yoga data does not fall into the wrong hands. There are lots of people who want to know how to turn off find my iPhone without password.
when anyone wants to disable or turn off find my iPhone option is very simple. iPhone user can easily turn off this option but there are lots of people who want to know how to turn off find my iPhone without password or using their Apple ID. this is nearly an impossible task because of the security reason Apple does not allow this type of operation on iPhone and another iOS device like iPad iPod and iPad Touch.
as we know that find my iPhone is a security feature from Apple which helped you when your iPhone could get stolen and this application also protects your information and data on your device. you may need to replace your iPhone from Apple whenever you required to turn off this feature from your iPhone.
How To Turn Off Find My iPhone Without Password
There are a few ways which allow the user to turn off find my iPhone without any password and here we are going to share details about how to turn off find my iPhone on iOS 7 without any password.
Turning off find my iPhone on iOS 7 without any password
If you are using an iPhone and Apple device which is running on iOS 7 operating system then you need not apply your Apple ID password whenever you try to disable find my iPhone option. most of the people when the right to disable find my iPhone on iOS 7 ask for the password but there is a bug because of that it is possible to disable this feature without any password on iOS 7 supported Apple devices. if you are also using iOS 7 operating system supported Apple device then you have to follow these given step for turning off find my iPhone without password.
- first, go to iCloud settings on your iOS device.
- click on delete account.
- switch to disable find my iPhone option.
- now you will be asked for the password you have to press down the power button and shut down your iPhone.
- now restart your iPhone and IOS 7 device.
- now go back to iCloud settings.
- now click on delete account to disable to find my iPhone option.
now you have done and “find my iPhone” option has been disabled on your iOS 7 supported devices.
how to Turn Off find my iPhone without password on iOS 10
If you are using iOS 10 supported device then this can be more tricky to turn off find my iPhone option on iOS devices. if you want to disable this option then you have to follow these given steps on your iOS 10 device.
- first, open the iCloud account and go to settings.
- now remove your existing password and input any other code.
- now click on Ok button.
- now you will see an error notification regarding wrong password and id.
- now click on the Ok button once again.
- now locate cancel on top and click.
- Now your iCloud page appears and clicks on the account.
- delete the description and click on Ok button.
now you will return to the main page of iCloud and the find my iPhone has been disabled. by following these steps carefully you can easily disable and turn off find my iPhone on your iOS 10 supported Apple device and iPhone.
How to restore from iCloud
restore your device from iCloud you have to follow this given steps.
- first, launch iCloud and choose to recover from iCloud backup files from the top menu bar.
- now sign in to your Apple iCloud account.
- now select every iCloud backup file which you need to recover data.
- click on the download and download the backup.
- you can choose any file type while downloading your data.
- you can download all bake apply contact notes calendar camera roll from the iCloud account.
- now you can click on next.
- now the scan process is finished you can select the data type you need to preview first.
- is supposed to preview all data type which you have from your iCloud account.
- click on the recover and save the data to your computer or your iPhone device.
there are lots of guides and methods available on the Internet about how to turn off find my iPhone without password and lots of people are trying this method. but most of these method has been outdated is Apple got updated their IOS operating system and all these old methods are Venice now. but still most of the people want to know how to turn off find my iPhone without password, so here we have shared latest and best guide which help every iPhone user to turn off find my iPhone without password.
if you are also an iPhone user and looking for best and working guide about how to turn off find my iPhone without password then you are at the best place on the Internet you can follow any of the guide from this given. you have to follow each and every step carefully. and if you face any problem then you can tell us in the comment box we will give you an instant solution.
if you think any of your friends want to know how to turn off find my iPhone without password then you can share this article with your friends on your social media account like Twitter and Facebook.